- 973-422-9800, ext. 15
Jason A. Weinstein MAI
Involved in real estate since 2001. Appraisals include: vacant land, apartment buildings, subsidized housing, condominium projects, trophy residences, single-family residences, one- to four-family residences, shopping centers, easements and partial takings, manufacturing and warehouse facilities, truck terminals, hotels, office buildings, nursing homes, automobile service and repair stations, automobile dealerships, banks, quarries, golf courses, mixed-use developments and other properties.
- University of Wisconsin, B.A.
- Appraisal Institute: Appraisal Principles, Appraisal Procedures, Basic Income Capitalization, USPAP - Part A and Part B, Advanced Income Capitalization, Highest and Best Use and Market Analysis, Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches, Report Writing, Advanced Applications
Qualified as Expert Witness
- State of New Jersey: Condemnation Proceedings, State of New Jersey
- Tax Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Northampton County Board of Taxation
- Member: Appraisal Institute
- Certified: General Appraiser, State of New York
- Certified: General Appraiser, State of New Jersey
- Certified: General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Pennsylvania
- Licensed: Real Estate Salesperson, State of New Jersey