Services: Market and Financial Analysis
Value Research Group has been the market leader in the preparation of market and feasibility studies for housing and redevelopment in the NJ and NY metropolitan areas. Our approach is to analyze the overall market area, consider employment and demographic trends, examine in detail supply and demand issues, and provide recommendations and a marketability analysis for specific developments.
Our approach can meet a variety of client objectives— estimating income and operating expense projections, testing unmet market demand, projecting long term trends, identifying appropriate design types and tenure types, and analyzing planning and zoning issues.
Private developers and governmental agencies have relied on VRG for the following types of Market and Financial Analysis:
- Rental and for-sale housing
- Affordable, market-rate and mixed-income properties
- Age-restricted and Senior housing developments
- New construction, gut rehabilitations and adaptive re-use
- Urban redevelopment
- Public Housing, LIHTC, HOPE VI and a range of other affordable housing programs
- Mixed-use and transit-oriented developments